NorthWest Eagle Soaring
Operating from the Arlington Airport - Arlington,WA With occasional seasonal flights out of Ephrata, WA & other custom launch sites.
See you at the EAA Arlington Fly-In July 9-13, 2008
DG-1000 Glider taken over Arlington, WA
Welcome to NorthWest Eagle Soaring!
- Scenic Soaring Flights - You sit down in front seat and enjoy the ride. Bring your camera!
- Introductory Glider Lessons - Come try gliding before you commit to lessons (you'll be back!)
- Comprehensive Glider Instruction License/Ratings - For 0-time and cross-over FAA licensed Pilots
- Glider Ride Gift Certificates - Makes a perfect gift for the adventurer who already has everything
- Photography flights - A great way to capture photos of mountains, sky, clouds, eagles, hawks and other nature
- DG-1000 Glider demo rides - "Come try before you buy" , you'll love it!
- Our experienced CFI Pilot is also available for custom flight instruction in single engine aircraft
- By our FAA Licensed & Certified Flight Instructor William Lynn Weller, CFI
Enjoy a "Wonder of Soaring Flight" in the Great Northwest... Arlington Airport is just 3 miles off I-5, approximately 50 miles north of Seattle. Our Glider is the new DG-1000, made by DG Flugzeugbau GmbH of Germany.
We purchased this aircraft new in 2003 and have had 2 seasons of wonderful flights and are fortunate to have one of only eight of these modern DG-1000 composite gliders in the USA! And for a gift that they will never forget, consider a Pre Paid Gift Certificate: Good for Glider Rides or Glider Lessons in our 2 person glider at the Arlington Airport, just 30 miles north of Seattle.
Introductory fantasy flights available at Arlington Airport, WA
3000 foot tow (approximately 25 minute demo flight) - $175.00
4000 foot tow (approximately 35 minute demo flight) - $200.00
5000 foot tow (approximately 45 minute demo flight) - $225.00
8000 foot tow (approximately 60 minute demo flight) - $300.00
Note: For other altitudes, add $25 per each 1000 feet over 3000 foot price
Certificates may be redeemed anytime in the future upon scheduled appointment.
Contact Pilot William Lynn Weller to reserve your flight!